Join us for the 1st Annual Run MS Seattle 5K at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, April 12, 2015, the same day as Walk MS! All runners in the community, regardless of physical level or ability, are welcomed to sign up. Join us in this new tradition that will kick off the Walk MS event and move us closer to a world free of multiple sclerosis!
About Run MS Seattle 5K
- The run begins and ends at the University of Washington.
- Shotgun start is at 8:00 a.m.
- The route is along the Burke Gilman Trail.
- The run will be professionally timed and we encourage you to wear your best orange outfit to support the MS Movement!
- The $35 pre-registration/$40 day-of event fee includes a performance running shirt and timing chip.
- Runners can join a Walk MS Team or start their own Walk MS/Run MS team by registering here.
- Walkers are not permitted on the course for the Run MS Seattle 5K. The Walk MS event, utilizing a similar course, will be a non-timed event beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Runners are welcome to stay for Walk MS and enjoy the festivities!
Packet Pick-up details and route map coming soon!
Stay tuned for more information about Walk MS.
"My biggest reason for walking for the cure for MS is the love of my life, my fiance Mike! MS is one of those things that not too many people know too much about and I think that needs to change! I truly believe there is a cure out there somewhere and I hope and pray it is found soon so no one else has to suffer. Thank you for creating the National MS Society and putting on these events so we can all make a difference!"