Team Row* is the place to be at Walk MS where top fundraising teams gather to celebrate and be acknowledged for their outstanding fundraising and recruiting efforts with a private team tent and many other benefits!
Contact your team coach to find out how to secure your spot on Team Row at your Walk site!
Any team with a fundraising goal of $5,000+ earns a team tent for their Walk MS site
Alaska & Montana
Any team with a fundraising goal of $3,000+ earns a team tent for their Walk MS site
Eastern Washington & Idaho*:
1. Largest team with minimum fundraising of $2,500 from 2013
2. Highest fundraising teams – Corporate from 2013
3. Highest fundraising – Friends and Family from 2013
4. High Achievers (highest fundraising per participant) – Corporate from 2013
5. High Achievers (highest fundraising per participant) – Friends & Family from 2013
*Team Row will be changing for the 2015 Walk MS events - be on the lookout for more information!
Confirm your spot!
The Team Captain of an eligible Team Row team must complete the Team Row Confirmation agreement and email it to teamMSnorthwest@nmss.org or fax it to 206-284-4972 by Friday, March 21 to claim their team tent. Click the corresponding Walk MS site below to download the confirmation form and get started!
Choose a theme for your tent (and costume!) to win various team prizes, utilize your tent to serve as a team 'home base' during Walk MS, and allow us to serve you by taking care of your t-shirts, donations, bibs, etc. through the Team Row Concierge.
Walk MS Locations Featuring Team Row